Bristol Twenty Face Masks
With additional features to improve comfort, our enhanced masks are :
- Double layered with cotton inner
- Adjustable elasticated straps
- Flexible nose bridge
Our face mask filters have 5 layers of protection. A central activate carbon layer sits between 2 cloth filters which are then wrapped with comfortable anti-sticking cloth on both sides. We recommend you change your filter once a week.
Learn more about Face Masks
Following the most recent statements from the government, Face Coverings are compulsory for people using public transport in England and will be compulsory in shops in England from July 24th. The general public has also been advised to consider wearing Face Coverings in any enclosed public spaces, to help reduce the spread of coronavirus. This news comes after the latest scientific evidence provided by the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE). This research shows that Face Coverings can help reduce the risk of transmission in some circumstances and that they can reduce the spread of the disease if you are infected but not showing symptoms.
Our reusable fabric Face Masks are intended for personal use. They are not recommended for medical purposes, and have been produced to ensure PPE supplies go to the healthcare and key workers who need them most.
Please note that Face Masks should be worn whilst continuing to observe social distancing measures and regularly washing hands. These actions are of utmost importance at this time.
Recommended care of Face Masks:
- Face Masks should be washed before first use
- Try to wash your hands or use hand sanitiser when putting on or removing, and after each use
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth at all times and store used Face Masks in a plastic bag until you have an opportunity to wash them
- Do not touch the front of the Face Mask, or the part of the Face Mask that has been in contact with your mouth and nose. Once removed, make sure to clean any surfaces the Face Mask has touched
- Wash your Face Mask regularly – they can go in with other laundry using your normal detergent
View the latest government recommendations and guidelines here.