Zuma Spiced Chai
Our Zuma Spiced Chai tastes as good as the chai in India. It’s an authentic and warming blend of black tea extract, ground ginger and cinnamon and our vegan approved recipe can be enjoyed by anyone looking for a dairy-free, lower sugar chai experience. Steam with milk of any kind.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Approved by The Vegan Society
- Made with real spices
1kg tin (makes approx 36 servings)
How to make:
1. Put 1 scoop (28g) Zuma Chai powder into a 12oz cup.
2. Add ¹∕3 hot water and mix into a smooth paste.
3. Top up with steamed milk.
4. Dust with cinnamon and serve.