Zuma Vanilla Chai
Our Vanilla Chai takes inspiration from the chai of India. It’s a mild blend of black tea extract, ginger and cinnamon – with a hint of vanilla. You can drink it as tea with hot water, or as a chai latte with steamed milk and a dusting of cinnamon.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Approved by the Vegetarian Society
1kg tin (makes approx 36 servings)
How to make:
- Put 1 scoop (28g) Zuma Vanilla Chai powder into the cup.
- Add a splash of hot water and mix into a smooth paste.
- Add steamed milk (340ml), stirring as you pour.
Serve with whipped cream, marshmallows and a dusting of cocoa for extra decadence!